9/24/2007

Creative Writing Class - Fiction

The Wish Hunter Chronicles


PROLOGUE
Jack is my name, I am a wish hunter, my goal is to destroy the darkness that's stealing the stars from the wish hunters and avenge my fathers death, and if I jack wish die trying, I will have died for a purpose and I will be with my father once again...
CHAPTER ONE
It's been days since I’ve eaten or drank anything and the desert is getting hotter every second "I have to do something" I thought, and just then I saw a huge worm larger than ten mansions, it had twelve rows of giant teeth placed around the worm's circular mouth which seemed to suck up everything in its path. I unsheathed my sword and struck the vile beast with my blade and to my surprise the creature was not dead. How would I defeat it I did not know and if I die, I will have died for a purpose and that is my goal.